Chadbourne’s global network of mergers and acquisitions lawyers has extensive experience in a wide array of sophisticated M&A transactions around the world. We represent all key players in M&A transactions, including strategic and financial buyers and sellers, as well as targets, private equity investors and leveraged buyout groups, independent board committees, financial advisors and financial institutions providing debt and equity acquisition financing.
Our clients engage us for their most challenging matters, including:
- Public company mergers, acquisitions and tender offers
- Stock and asset acquisitions and divestitures of privately owned companies and divisions and subsidiaries of public and private companies
- Private equity and leveraged buyout transactions
- Going private transactions
- Joint ventures and other alliances
- Cross-border M&A transactions
- Bankruptcy-related acquisitions and divestitures
We have more than 100 lawyers worldwide with substantial experience in M&A transactions. Our M&A lawyers combine their expertise with lawyers in our tax, employee benefits, environmental, finance, intellectual property and real estate practices to counsel our clients on the wide range of complex issues that arise in these transactions.